I was a latecomer when I started reading (except academics .. those I have read a lot ), and so I was feeling the lag to further coming over to my writing (As evident it has already come). But now I want to really put all my experiences (all here refers to stricly the ones which can be shared ) on net to make them a memory and also lemme remember them.
Well enough of crap to begin with , but since i am still warming up my fingers (its past midnight in winters , i need it yaar) lets continue all weird talks. Infact that's what is suggested by the name too- Bizzarre World and now that you have opened it (euphemism for stuck you own foot dear) I make my sincere promise to you that whatever I will write will be crap and all other would be you feedback . I will try my best to entertain(........i hope you enjoy pulling and crushing your hairs) you from my side so lets continue and you will really remember opening this block always (..... nobody forgets his biggest mistake ever)
Enjoy .....(repent)
No comments:
Post a Comment