The road so blur
the destiny unsure
Crouching heat and arid throat
Uncountable , invisible hot rays drying me out
I am all alone ...
Where am I and how did I get here ??
Save me somebody
Get me out of this desperation
please someone ,answer my call
And here she comes ....
I see an image,out of the hazy blues
I see an image, a clear, distinct,smiling face
She's so close...
I stretch my hands to hold hers'
Now the world looks bright,but there's no image
If it was not real . was it a mirage ....
I am at a cross way
and there are ten different ways
Where to go now ,which one to choose
I followed a rabbit, but smiling @ me is a wild goose
I dont know what to do
All my dreams seem entangled
Solve this mesh and gimme some solution
Please somebody, come evade this confusion
I hear a voice -Loud, Familiar ,Amicable
It consoles me "Dont worry , I am here "
"I'll show you the path , you just gotta adhere"
No sooner it gave me the guide
Its gone- dont know where did it hide
Its funny , its unbelievable, its weird
Was also a mirage - Mirage of ear
And now, I am caught in a deadly swamp
I gotta cross , and without a ramp
Across lies treasure , happiness and wealth
And here I am ,in muddles like curses spelt
I know - I can do it ,but am anxious
and now I feel lost ,defeated, noxious
Hey angel - pls come out of childbook stories
Out to boost me ,cheer me and defeat my worries
Now , I feel your heavenly touch
Soft, gentle and assuring much
I regain my lost strength and begin ascent
I try a friendly shake of- But there's no- hand
....... I saw and it disappeared again
No it cannot be a mirage
For a change .. , I am happy :) and no sign of dismay
Overwhelming happiness on a bright sunny day
These deluding emotions are choking my breath
Firecrackers' dirt (the excess emotions) polluting the air
Let me get rid of this suffocating enviorment
Oh someone help me have pure respiration
Here you come with so sweet a smell ,worth appreciation
Thank You for letting my emotions a discharge
Again after coming soo close, You seem to be a mirage.
Everytime I am in truble I see your image
always you disappear, but it cant be a mirage
My confusion, my desperation, emotion and fear
All you heel
Through your touch,smell, vision or what I hear
All this , gotta be real
I wish I knew how magians conjecture
Then you would be mine , in real and forever
I need you not only in difficult ime
I wanna be yous forever and you'll be mine
I may know you or you may be unseen
But , You cannot be a mirage and not a dream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
another weird thing on a bizzare blog
,am writing the very first comment
for those of you who did'nt really get the post , try reding the Italics ' words and then relate to last stanza, hope you get a better feel of the poem or whatever you may call it , do give feedback
desperation I see
confusion I hear
anxious feel your touch, emotions, smell.
Few mistakes here and there. :D
And one more thing, never ever ask for feedback.
If it feels like people do give but do not ask them to give it.
A gud start and do proof read next time. I learned it hard way.
Post a Comment